FIWARE eHealth Profiles
A selection of FIWARE eHealth profiles are showcased below, which have been funded by the FABulous, FICHE, FI-C3, FINODEX and IMPACT FIWARE Accelerators.
These profiles focus on
- Digital social health service platform to support those suffering with dementias (AlzhUp)
- Consumer health/wellness (Mixeat)
- Cancer referral (Medbravo)
- Real-time audio video communication in operating rooms (medVC)
- Real-time process information platform (MYSPHERA)
- Software applications designed to rehabilitate impairments (NeuroAtHome)
- Secure patient identification solution (UMANICK Identity 4 Health)
- Mobile based technology using hyper-realistic virtual environments to treat anxiety disorders (psious)
- Search engine for genetic data (Xpressomics)
- Open medical communication platform for pre-to post-hospital treatment (Zebra Academy)
- Mobile and web software to facilitate remote nutritional therapy for patients with food-related medical conditions (Oviva)
- Mobile fitness app with meal planner and personal trainer (8fit)
Click on the logos below to download a FIWARE profile for these high potential initiatives in pdf format.
All innovation related documentation and resources, including items related to IPR, value proposition, innovation management, user involvement, or citizen involvement.
All technology related documentation and resources, including items related to Generic Enabler, Cloud, IoT, Experimentation, Deployment, Media, API, Security, Web Technology, Data Handling, or Middleware.
All business related documentation and resources, including items related to market development, business models, European business models, international business models, demand management, business sustainability, business continuity, or consultation.
All market related documentation and resources, including items related to regional markets, EU markets, international markets, market segmentation, or accelerators’ thematic domains like Smart Cities, agriculture, media, etc.